Replies

• My principle is to hold in hand all the script-sources (CE, whatever version you have), in this case the standard Addons folder.
    If one day Fabien (Belgian) does not publish a CE version, I will remain calm. because I already have the original source of the script, likewise with all my clients who I have served very well (by only using the CE version) they will remain calm, because they have obtained the original source from our team.
    Currently (when I answered this question) Odoo has reached version 16. Many people who have used the CE version since version 9.0 are worried because the accounting module has increasingly reduced facilities or functions.
    but that worry is not proven, if you go to the odoo-apps store then you filter "Free" there are still lots of modules that are still maintained by friends from all over the world even up to version 16.
    so in my opinion, just like all Open Source software (Ubuntu for example, I also use that OS for all my work), once we have secure control over them, we should not doubt them.

I dedicate this article (as well as the answer) to Ian Ashley Murdock (28 April 1973 – 28 December 2015)- Inventor of Debian - Linux System.

Thank,
    Agung Hario
    +62882009295938

This reply was deleted.

ERPcommunity.com is a 7LinksWeb.com project. You don't have to be big to be noticed.